City centre location, 34 days holiday, a company pension, discounts on legal products and services, excellent training and support and a knowledgeable and supportive team are available with this permanent contract.
In this hands on role, you will provide full secretarial support to a busy legal team therefore must demonstrate confidence and ability working as a Legal Secretary, ideally from a commercial department. In addition you will provide supervisory support to a team of secretaries, therefore ideally bring with you significant supervisory experience, however if this experience is more limited and/or comes from another industry and you're looking for the next step in your career this role could be for you!
You must be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy standards and be confident working under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment. With the ability to support with team members at all levels, you will be confident in your leadership skills while being proactive to maintain team spirit.
You must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be quick to learn new systems.
As Legal Secretarial Supervisor a typical day will include:
- Audio and copy typing
- Processing legal documents and correspondence
- Dealing with notes
- Handling telephone calls
- Managing the teams workflow, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with required timescales
- Managing staff levels and ensuring any gaps due to holidays and sickness are covered
- Organising holidays
- Performance reviews
- Assisting with team member enquiries
- Ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to
- Identifying training needs and the development of team members
If this Legal Secretarial Supervisor sounds like the career move you've been searching for then apply now with an up to date copy of your CV!