Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
3 months ago
9am - 5:15pm (Monday - Friday)
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
I'm currently recruiting for an experience Secretary/Receptionist to join a reputable Financial Services company based in North Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values and rewards their staff!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant person where needed
* Greeting all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
* Audio and copy typing (letters, reports, email etc)
* Manage and maintain databases ensuring all information is accurate
* Managing multiple diaries and scheduling meetings
* Using an in house system to update client details and the reconciliation of bank detail
* Filing and taking photocopies for relevant documents
* General administrative duties
You will have:
* Secretarial/Receptionist experience
* Experience of working in a professional and fast paced environment
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including excel
* The ability to work methodically all while using your initiative
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Exceptional attention to detail
To find out more or apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.