Secretary, Responsible Business
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Circa £18,000-£20,000 DOE
We have a fantastic opportunity working for our client an International Law Firm based in Leeds City Centre who are looking for a Responsible Business Secretary.
You will be joining the International Responsible Business team in supporting the Pro Bono activity.
You will work with the firm's International Responsible Business hub and you will provide a range of administrative support to the team locally and internationally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing monthly reports for pro bono hours
* Liaise with Financial Reporting to compile reports for pro bono clients on hours and value worked
* Data reporting with the ability to accurately analyse data using Excel pivot tables
* Opening and conflict clearing
* Completing request forms for anti-money laundering and client conflict checks
* Processing accounts payable, dealing with finance and complex expense claims
* Filing and e-filing of relevant paperwork including correspondence, emails, research material and finance documents
* Organising travel arrangements (local and international); diarising complex flights and hotel bookings using appropriate time zones
* Arranging meetings and events; including restaurant bookings, in-house room bookings, catering and IT requirements
* Answering of telephones with the ability to handle all calls in a professional manner
* Performing other requested administration duties as directed
* Have a great attention to detail
* Have a strong working knowledge of Excel and have a strong working knowledge of Outlook
* Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with a strong attention to detail will contribute to your success in this role
* Seek clarification and confirm understanding when uncertain about a task or when instructions are not clear to the person requesting the job
* You will use your own initiative when needed, have the ability to work independently and collaborate with your fellow team members on hub processes, procedures and solutions
* You will enjoy being busy and the opportunity to exercise your proven management and organisational skills with enthusiasm in providing high levels of customer service
For more information please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy in Leeds on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.