£18,000 - £20,500
Are you looking to make a move into a secretarial role?
Would you love to be part of an Architectural team?
Are you highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's largest construction firms to work alongside their technical team and Director.
This role would suit a graduate with 2 year's plus commercial administration experience or a secretary who is looking for a new challenge.
As a Secretary your duties will include;
* Working with a team of 12 architects and designers to help achieve their weekly and monthly build targets
* Diary management for the Technical Director
* Working on architectural presentation sets up with the team
* Responsible for software renewals
* Attending meetings and typing up notes
* Dealing with Contractors payroll queries and working with payroll to get them paid on a weekly basis
* Ad hoc team admin tasks
* Working with the design team occasionally on any projects they need assistance with
This is an extremely varied position that does not come about on the market very often.
* No previous secretarial experience needed
* Strong administration skills
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages
* "can do" attitude
* Excellent time management skills
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20500 per annum + + annual bonus + Free onsite parking
7 months ago