Have you got strong analytical skills?
Are you competent with Excel and other bespoke data systems?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
You must have previous experience working in a professional environment and demonstrate an organised and confidential approach for working in a high public profile environment.
You must have excellent communication and time management skills and be confident multi-tasking in a busy and fast paced environment.
You will be confident using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, alongside various bespoke IT systems and datasystems
A typical day will include:
- Problem solving
- Inputting/creating data
- Creating spreadsheets and reports
- Dealing directly with clients and internal stakeholders over the telephone and face to face
- Having accountability for your own work
- Showing strong math skills
- Liaising with the marketing team design team
- Filing, archiving, binding reports and photocopying
If this role sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.