Have you got experience working in the construction sector?
Are you confident juggling a number of responsibilities at once?
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and time management skills and be confident multi-tasking in a busy and fast paced environment.
You will be confident using all Microsoft Office packages and Document management systems.
A typical day as an Office Manager will include:
- Support Directors and senior managers with clients
- Responsible for all facilities and IT related matters
- Assist with HR and recruitment duties
- Look after document management systems
- Booking travel and expenses
- Comfortable dealing with confidential documents
- Managing a small number of staff
- Being highly organised and able to manage different objectives simultaneously
- Strong administrator who can preform a wide reaching number of tasks
If this role sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.