A competitive salary, attractive contributory pension scheme, life assurance, medical insurance and career development are just some of the reasons to join this well established business.
You must have previous experience working in a professional environment and demonstrate an organised and confidential approach for working in a high profile environment.
You must have excellent communication and time management skills and be confident multi-tasking in a busy and fast paced environment.
You will be confident using all Microsoft Office packages and Document management systems.
A typical day as an Office Manager will include:
- Support Directors with clients
- Responsible for all facilities and IT related matters
- Assist with HR and recruitment duties
- Look after document management systems
- Booking travel
- Comfortable dealing with confidential documents
- Managing a small number of staff
- Being highly organised and able to manage different objectives simultaneously
- Strong administrator who can preform a wide reaching number of tasks
If this role sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.