Leeds City Centre
Negotiable Salary + Benefits + flexible working + Bonus
Do you currently manage a team of secretaries or a business support function?
Could you see yourself working for an international organisation?
Do you enjoy getting the best out of people at all levels?
YES, of course you do! This role could be the next step in your career as a people focused manager.
My client are a household name across the world who are looking for a Business Support Manager to join the Leeds team to focus on service delivery and internal support.
As a Secretarial Manager your role will involve;
* Managing 30-40 secretaries and PAs across 3 locations
* Engaging with Directors, stakeholders and partners within all remits of the business
* Conducting 1-2-1s and performance reviews with all business support staff
* Manage support resources effectively such as recruitment, absence cover, holiday cover.
* Be involved at a senior level in ongoing projects business wide
* Attend management meetings
* Push forward individual growth plans for team members
* Prepared to be involved with HR for any disciplinary proceedings
* Manage and lead remote teams where possible
Within this Business Support Management role you will show the following skills;
* Previous ability to work to guided SLAS within a regulated environment
* Demonstrated commercial ability to manage a team of at least 20 support staff
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Previous experience with coaching and mentoring is essential
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity. For more details please apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.