Are you an experienced Secretarial/Administration Manager looking for a new and challenging role in the City Centre of Edinburgh?
If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, working for a reputable company then please read on…
An opportunity has arisen for a strong and proactive Secretarial Manager to support the day to day running of a busy Legal firm in the heart of the city centre.
Your day would involve…..
To lead and drive the secretarial and administrative teams, working closely with the divisions to ensure effective systems and processes are in place in order to deliver outstanding client service.
* Develop and implement best practice processes through regular review to ensure Secretarial Services is operating as effectively as possible
* Identify service improvements, liaising with key stakeholders to resolve issues and facilitate continuous improvement
* Implement effective ways of working to deliver maximum productivity across divisions
* Act as a key contact for the DMPs, Divisional Exec teams, Partners and fee earner groups
* Key liaison point for Office Services, working collaboratively to ensure administrative support is aligned and delivering a high quality service
* Identify and maintain appropriate level of secretarial resource, ensuring the needs of the department are met
* Monitor and deliver performance management, including annual performance reviews, conducting 1:1s, and agreeing objectives for the teams
* Identify training and development needs and facilitate relevant support needed
* Carry out full recruitment and selection process
* Contribute company wide office based projects, working with key Business Services stakeholders as required
You will be:
Highly experienced in administration and managing a team
Ideally have previous experience working within Professional Services
Portray strong planning, organisation and task management skills
You will have:
Strong communication skills, engaging with stakeholders/partners
A previous background working to tight and strict deadlines
A professional, focused attitude, exercising attention to detail
Experience working within professional services - desirable not essential
Salary for this position will be dependant on experience, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.