Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Second Chef - Great work life balance - 25k - London
Work life balance... Three words that do not often come up in a chef's vocabulary, yet this is exactly what this position is offering! With shifts including every other weekend off and all day time hours split over 5 days per week this is a great way for a Chef to continue working with fresh food, cooked to the highest standards and still have time for family life outside work.
As Chef you will get the chance to be involved in all aspects of the kitchen management including;
* Motivating and leading the team,
* Participating in breakfast, lunch and dinner time services
* Ensuring food standards are kept high
* Ordering and supplier liaison
* Potential for putting your ideas forward for the menu
* Ensuring all HACCP and COSHH requirements.
The ideal candidate;
* Head Chef or Sous Chef experience within a Education, B&I or Care background, potentially in a hotel or event catering but certainly working with fresh food.
* If you have experience with dietary needs clients and customers this would be a big advantage.
* You must be personable and a good communicator as a crucial part of the role will involve your liaison with the residents.
* You will need to show drive, ambition and an ability to motivate and nurture talent within the team.
In return for all your hard work you will be paid a generous hourly rate across 40 hours a week and be given every opportunity to progress and develop with-in the business. The company has an excellent benefits and bonus packages for employees including paid holiday, parking on site and an excellent pension scheme.
Think you have what it takes?! Then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.