Scrum Master - Agile Delivery - Agile Coach - central Edinburgh - 6 months +
Are you and experienced Scrum Master who is passionate about Agile methodology and have experience of embedding Agile / Scrum best practice for large, corporate clients?
I need a Scrum Master who is available at short notice and can be based in central Edinburgh to help a busy Change / Release team to embed Agile / Scrum approach.
This would suit candidates who have the following background and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Scrum Master on major Change / Release programmes for large, corporate clients
- Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum / Kanban and the ability to provide leadership and training / coaching to ensure adherence to Agile best practice
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering change, including people and cultural transformation, would be preferred
- Ability to adapt and delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as a business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age