Are you a Product Owner looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity with a fascinating product?
An exciting opening has arisen for a Product Owner within a high quality Fintech company in Brighton.
You must be an ambitious and career individual, who is excited by the prospect of working with a unique product, whilst looking to grow and expand your skillset and career within an extremely innovative, forward thinking, established, and rapidly growing organisation.
Key activities and responsibilities:
Adopt BDD/TDD principles
Understand enabler work
Team and PI ceremonies
Qualifications & Skills
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Owner / BA.
* Professional qualifications (e.g. ISEB, Agile Practitioner).
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong client facing skills, includes presentation and persuasion skills.
* Highly motivated with a genuine interest in technology.
* Passion to deliver cutting edge and high-quality products.
* Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
* Ability to use initiative.
* Self-driven workload.
If this sounds like an opportunity that matches your skillset and work ethic, and you are looking for an exciting organisation to further your career then click apply now!
You can also call Chris Barnes on 01273 855019 or email at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.