Data Scrum Master (Surrey)
Our client, a leading financial services / insurance company are currently recruiting for a Data Scrum Master on a permanent basis.
As a Data Scrum Master, you will support and drive the Squad, working with the Product Manager, supporting the Squads and engaging with Business stakeholders to ensure alignment between Business demand and the Squad's backlog.
- Working with the Product Manager to collate, prioritise and shape the Squads backlog, including a combination of incremental change and BAU activities
- Support the day-to-day management of a team of Data Engineers, Product Managers and platform specialists, to realise solutions to deliver against this backlog with maximum efficiency
- Working with the core Squad to refine and plan delivery
- Supporting the squad by proactively eliminating friction points in the delivery process
- Being the point of contact for the Squad for communications, metrics and reporting
- Scrum Master experience working on API and Data projects
- Proven experience of managing more than one Squad in parallel and an understanding of the challenges that come with this
- Demonstrable experience as an influencer working with Product Managers and
- Business Stakeholders to gain a common view on priority
- Strong track record delivering in CB / CI environments with an understanding of CD processes
- Competence supporting Squads using JIRA & Confluence
- Previous experience with GDPR and Data Lakes (preferred)
- Insurance or Financial Services experience highly desirable
Please an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team based in Surrey.