Are you Scrum Master Certified Developer looking to transition into Scrum Master role?
Or a Scrum Master who started in Development and transitioned into Scrum Master role?
You will have a passion for Scaled Agile Development within a Software Team.
What is in it for you?
- Interesting Enterprise Level Project where its very much end-to-end new and next generation products using Scaled Agile Development you will be working on
- Renowned for promotion from within
- Real investment in you, mentoring, good internal sponsors to support your growth
- Will be:
- Scrum Master certified Developer ready to transition into full Scrum Master role
- A Scrum Master who came from a Development background
- Will have a deep understanding of Agile (principles, practice and theory), helpful to have worked on Scaled Agile Development
- Will have either experience of or knowledge of things like User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
- Will have strong relationship building skills, influencing skills, communication skills that a role like this commands
- Would benefit from experience with Burndown techniques, retrospectives, bug handling
This is a deadline driven fast paced environments where projects adapt, adopt true Agile, where you need to prioritise deliverables but….
…. as part of a team who support each other and collaborate on the best solutions, using modern best practice user driven design and caring about the product they ultimately deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.