Screening & Vetting Administrator - Immediate Consideration New Year Start!
Wythenshawe- Free Parking!
A BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY IN AN EXCITING GROWING SECURITY COMPANY!!
Working In an Alarm Receiving Centre as part of the ECS team (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) you will be responsible for processing all pre and post-employment background checks for all applicants and employees working for this fast growing organisation.
The Screening & Vetting Administrator will ensure all checks carried out are done so in an efficient, effective and confidential manner, in line with legislation and company's policy and procedures. Once vetting has been completed to the required standard, the Screening & Vetting Administrator will also be responsible for issuing the offer letter and contract out to the applicant.
Essential Experience & Person Specification
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to analyse personal and confidential documentation in a timely and professional manner to ensure compliance to the relevant vetting standard
* Excellent organisational and administration skills with the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate at various levels both internal and external; with the client, managers, colleagues, applicants, suppliers etc.
* Ability to analyse data and create reports for management
* Computer literate - sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and database systems
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to work flexibly as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously and use initiative
* Previous Vetting experience
* Previous HR Administration experience
* Experience within the recruitment administration
** All successful candidates appointed as an ESC Officer will have to be vetted to BS7858 prior to commencing the role **
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.