A full time permanent opportunity is available on our clients Dundee site. The Scientist position is an important role within the Analytical Sciences Team and will be focussed on supporting regulatory (GLP/GCP) bioanalysis.
Main Duties to:
* Support the analysis of regulatory bioanalytical studies using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques.
* Support the analysis of regulatory formulation stability studies using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques.
* When required, assist in the Study analysis of all bioanalytical and DMPK studies (regulatory and non-regulatory) performed within the Dundee site.
* When trained act as Study Director, Principal Investigator or Analytical Phase Manager (where appropriate) for regulatory studies (Bioanalysis and Formulation analysis).
* Assist the Senior Scientist (Method Development) in the development and validation of chromatographic methods (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC) for bioanalytical support of GLP/GCP studies to current regulatory (FDA/EMEA) standards.
* When required assist the Team Leader of Regulatory Bioanalysis and the Laboratory Manager in organising all repairs, maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities.
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry (or related discipline) essential.
* Knowledge and experience of chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques essential.
* A minimum of 1 years GLP/GMP experience Essential
* Experience of supporting bioanalytical studies within regulatory (GLP/GCP) framework essential.
* High-level interpersonal skills.
* 37.5 hours per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
Please apply with CV or call Robyn on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.