Our Client is a fast growing Pharmaceutical business based in Dundee they are looking for a Scientist to join their busy Dermal team.
Duties and responsibilities
* To support the Principal Scientist and Scientist II
* To help with Reports and Study plans
* Working to GLP standards
* Perform data QC checking when required
* Prepare buffers, reagents and solutions.
* Maintenance of designated equipment including dermal penetration rigs, tissue culture facilities and liquid scintillation equipment.
* Flexibility required when needed for testing
* BSc in biological area (or equivalent)
* Previous GLP experience essential
* In Vitro laboratory and cell culture experience Preferred
* 37.5 hours per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
* Training and Development
* structured career progression,
* competitive salary
* Pension scheme,
* Share save scheme,
* Retail Discount scheme
* Discounted Gym membership
Please apply here or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.