Education / Schools
£23,500 Per Annum
***** BUILD A LONG TERM CAREER WITH ONGOING SUPPORT, GUIDANCE AND TRAINING, PASSIONATE CLOSE-KNIT TEAM, COMPETITIVE PACKAGE & SALARY ****
An opportunity has arisen to join a tier 1 Facilities Management company on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician / to join a contract servicing a Cathedral school in Derby. You will be supporting the Facilities manager in delivering planned and reactive maintenance to the school.
Typical duties will be:
* Locking and unlocking site
* Room set ups
* Escorting contractors
* Weekly\monthly PPM's - flushing, fire alarm, lift inspections, door inspections etc
* Replacing lamps, re-setting electrics
* Basic fabric skills - filling in holes, patch painting, re-securing of door closures etc.
* Lifting and shifting
* Reactive plumbing and emergency cleaning tasks
* Putting up display boards
In this role you will succeed if you are passionate about your job and take pride in your work.
* A trade CSCS card would be useful but can be attained during employment
* Enhanced DBS clearance required;
* Relevant trade qualifications, minimum level 2 in plumbing. Also H&S qualification training will be provided during employment (such as SSSTS).
Experience in a similar role in the facilities management industry, ideally in the education sector taking an active role site maintenance and supporting the service delivery.
Please apply now and we will look to arrange interviews in the next 2 weeks. Call Tom Lilley from Search for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.