Scheduling/HR Administrator - Clydebank
As a Scheduling Administrator you will be supporting the HR Team Leader with the Scheduling of staff and all other ad hoc administration tasks. To be considered for this role you will come from a background that you are used to working with volumes or diary management and scheduling.
This role will sit within the HR function, however HR experience is not required for this role.
Role: Scheduling/HR Administrator
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 - depending on Experience
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK
Your Main Duties;
- You will be the first point of contact for all staff in relation too personnel related matters
- Support with the Scheduling of rotas for staff members alongside HR team
- Support HR Team Leader and wider team
- Arranging all necessary visa and immigration requirements
- Daily Maintenance of all employee personnel files
- Ensure database records are kept up to date at all time and accurately record, documentation, certification, training and payroll in accordance with company policies and standards whilst adhering to payroll deadline
- Ensuring compliance with right to work guidelines
- Liaise with other departments regarding assignment of personnel aboard company managed vessels
- Assist department and organising of training courses for staff
- Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.