Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
3 months ago
Sub-Contractor Manager - Salary: £50k (doe) - London (flexible)
37 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, experienced Sub-Contractor Manager to join an expanding business in London. You will be responsible for effectively managing an in-house team of 4 as well as sub-contracted installers and other supply chain partners to drive excellent standards of quality, performance, and achieve best value for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Responsibility for the delivery of supply chain KPIs
2. Lead a team of Sub-Contractor Co-ordinators to deliver excellent results in supply chain delivery
3. Build relationships with external stakeholders to ensure effective partnerships in place with supply chain partners
4. Working with the Commercial Manager driving value in supply chain by managing current contractual arrangements and ensuring best value is delivered
5. Work with wider management team to share and implement best practice
What you'll need:
* Relevant degree or other higher qualification
* Relevant experience in a management or leadership role
* Experience of end-to-end recruitment processes
* Experience of managing supply chain or sub-contractors
* Proven track record in managing KPI and SLA activity
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with a broad range of people
* Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to effectively manage resources to achieve set goals
* Willingness to tackle a wide range of tasks
* Ability to coach staff and empower them in their role
* Good standard of IT literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to identify trends from a range of performance metrics
* Ability to manage relationships at a senior level
* Personal qualities and attributes
* A team player
* Proven relationship builder, with an ability to modify approach to work effectively at a range of levels of seniority across differing organisations
* Additional requirements
* Full valid driving licence or other ways of fulfilling the mobility requirements of the job
* Effective leadership
* A positive, honest, and enthusiastic working environment
* Being supported and empowered to effectively achieve objectives and goals within your role
* To be treated fairly and with respect
* To be provided with appropriate training to ensure ability to effectively carry out your role
* Regular and appropriate feedback through one-to-one meetings and annual review and associated processes
* Having the opportunity to feedback to manager regularly and through the annual review process
* Demonstrate flexibility and versatility
* Use their own initiative to provide the best possible outcomes over a wide range of projects
* Some out-of-hours, overnight stays and weekend working will be required, for which time off in lieu will be given
Interested in a new position, with excellent growing potential? Please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.