2 months ago
Competitive Salary dependant on experience
Are you an experienced Manager looking for a new challenge which you can really make your own and to join a company that can offer you security?
Would you like to join an organisation that really looks after their staff and puts customer service levels at the forefront of what they do?
Do you want to join a company that is growing and has lots of exciting plans for the future?
Then this could be the role that you have been looking for!
I have an exciting opportunity available working for a Medical Supplies Company in Leeds to join them as a Service Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Scheduling Coordinators ensuring service levels are being adhered to and correct procedures are being followed.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversea the scheduling department and ensuring all is running smoothly with engineers out on the road
* Ensure route planning and use of engineer time is efficient and effective
* Maintaining a professional service to customers and suppliers
* Ensuring service levels and quality levels and being met and future business is maximised
* Process all documentation and maintaining records in accordance with ISO Procedures
* Ensuring Training plans are in place to ensure all engineers are fully trained
* Dealing with any escalated complaints
* Producing reports and analysis
* Improving current processes to make as efficient as possible
* Undertaking company protocols to ensure compliance with procedure and standards this includes over the telephone, face to face and internal and external communications
* Monitoring of targets, appraisals, development and training
* To manage workload in the absence of service staff
Key Skills Required
* Previous management experience ideally within a scheduling environment
* Competent in the service and repair industry
* Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Persuading, influencing and negotiation skills
* Leadership skills and able to motivate the team
* Confident improving current processes
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
* Exceptional organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
* Competent picking up systems and IT Literate
* Passionate and driven to drive the business forward
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 for a confidential chat alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.