Are you a natural multi-tasker with the ability to remain calm under pressure?
Would others describe you as highly organised?
Do you have an interest in being part of an innovative business with exciting growth plans?
This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
While this role is initially a maternity cover for a minimum of 3 months, the growth plans of the business will allow for the successful candidate to join the team on a permanent basis.
Mon - Fri 8.30-5.30, £20k - £22k, starting in June.
Your day to day duties will involve:
- Scheduling site visits
- Liaising with engineers, booking in jobs, updating on jobs in progress
- Managing engineer and customer communication
- Managing PPE, hire cars, subsistence, accommodation, travel, equipment and parts required for engineers
- Raising PO numbers, chasing POs
- Working closely with the helpdesk advisors to establish issues and maximise efficiency of the engineers
- Working with MS Office and bespoke systems
The business is looking for someone flexible and self motivated with high attention to detail and exceptional communication and rapport building skills. Furthermore, you must have a positive attitude and embrace change.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age