Customer Service Administrator
I am currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well known manufacturing organisation based in Bradford on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a company which can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Scheduling the routes for a large team of operatives across the UK
* Matching engineer visits to machines requiring servicing/repairs
* Controlling cash and cashless payments
* Analysing discrepancies in products vended and monies taken
* Logging jobs on the system
* Ensuring an exceptional level of customer service and a smooth administration process
* Processing Invoices and providing quotations
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* A keen eye for detail with good organisation skills
* Analytical and a methodical approach
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
* Previous administration experience
Interviews are being held immediately! Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.