Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search is currently working with a massively growing business based in Stockport to help them as they recruit for a newly created job role of scheduler.
* Management of the service department team including Service Manager and Field Service Engineers.
* Building and maintaining client relationships.
* Attending regular client meetings to review service agreements.
* Ensure a full understanding of existing service contracts and deliverables.
* Management and procurement of Service Stock levels across both Northern and Southern offices.
* Liaising with the Sales and Operations departments to ensure the smooth hand over and understanding of new service contracts.
* Liaise closely with the relevant Account Managers for each Key Client.
* Responsible for effective monthly reporting, analysis and monitoring of SLA performance.
* Focused on Continuous Service Improvement and ensure areas are identified and prioritised.
* Monitoring, recording and managing Customer Satisfaction Scores.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience working as a scheduler or planning days for engineers.
Jobs like this do not come around very often that can offer a package and potential growth like this.
I am interviewing for this role now so if you are interested then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.