Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £18,000 (rising to £19,000 after successful 3 month probation)
Do you have previous Scheduling experience?
Are you working in a role with no progression or career prospects?
Do you enjoy working in a role that is fast paced and has a lot of customer interaction?
I am currently recruiting for a well established company based near Headingley who are now looking to bring a Scheduler on to their installations team to work on a 9 month fixed term contract with the possibility of this to be extended. The company are one of the worlds largest vehicle tracking companies and have been established for over 20 years!
A minimum of Two years experience in scheduling is required to be considered for the position. Knowledge or experience within the Tracking or Telematics industry would be an advantage also.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To create engineer service tasks
* To create chargeable tasks when a customer requires a de-fit or re-fit of their tracking unit
* Manage the engineer's diary, providing adequate information regarding the work
* Book service/ De and Re and installation calls
* Manage "Scheduling" email inbox
* Confirm engineer work with the customer on a daily basis
* Ensure relevant documentation is sent and received to and from the customer before the work is undertaken
* Follow all processes and procedures
* Manage customer expectations keeping in contact throughout the whole process
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply! The client is looking to offer immediate interviews to suitable candidates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.