Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
An exciting position has arisen for an experience Scheduler/Coordinator to join a reputable company based in Wetherby.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients all while maintaining an exception level of service.
The job role will include:
* Understanding and creating schedules are clients and staff members
* Ensuring schedules are accurate taking travel time and holiday into consideration
* Liaising with departments ensuring schedule changes are made promptly
* Assigning new clients to staff members and arrange introductions
* Develop and maintain new relationships with clients
* Liaising with the recruitment team ensuring current and further staff levels are met
* Ensuring new bespoke packages are resourced within a timely manner
* Manage and maintain scheduling systems ensuring information is correct
* General administrative duties
You will have:
* Experience of working in a scheduling role
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and CRM software
* Excellent communication skills internally and externally
* The ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure and towards deadlines
* A strong eye for attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.