We are currently recruiting for a Scheduler to join a maintenance firm based in Knowsley. This is a full-time permanent position and working for a firm that truly values its staff. This is a busy and varied position that would ideally suit someone from a maintenance planning or works coordinator background.
Duties will include:
- Handling escalated complaints or issues
- Ensuring targets are met
- Liaise with homeowners or tenants to organise appointments
- Supporting the Operations manager
- Ensuring works are allocated appropriately
- Producing regular reports on contract progress in regards to job closures and work allocation identifying backlogs or process issues
- Ensuring all Administration work is completed correctly including technical reports
- Producing weekly/ monthly reports for allocated contracts by required date
- Ensuring all phone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently by team members
- Ensuring the team are updating the system correct with progress reports
- Raising invoices and payments
Skills and Experience:
- Works Coordination
- Works Planner
- Scheduler position
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Construction background
- Maintenance Administrator
- Generous salary
- Generous holiday allowance
To Apply: Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.