Temporary ongoing (Approx. 6 months with potential permanent opportunities)
£10.50 per hour
We are currently working alongside a leading company who are looking for additional support during a busy period. With new contracts secured, the company are looking to add experienced Schedulers to their site. You will use your confidence and organised nature to match maintenance workers to new jobs at a fast pace.
* Schedule and track all jobs, prioritising emergency requests
* Maintain diaries; allocating new jobs and logging any holidays, sickness, training for specific staff
* Plan and schedule any follow-up jobs requested; tracking regularly
* Regularly check in-house systems to assess all completed tasks and communicate this to the relevant teams
* Amend and reschedule jobs, allocating correct operatives to relevant tasks
* Handle a busy email inbox
* Carry out performance checks on all client contracts; escalating any issues necessary
* Chase and record all relevant documentation
* Process requests for cancellations, voids and completions
* Excellent customer service skills
* Scheduling experience is essential
* Maintenance/Repairs/Construction/Housing industry experience required
* Precise Data Entry Skills
* Computer literate, e.g. skilled on Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
* Quick at navigating new systems
The company are looking for immediate starters, so please get in touch if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role. Please apply direct, email email@example.com, or call 0151 229 5516. It is important you have all of the Key Requirements listed above in order to be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age