My client is looking for a full time Scheduler who wants the opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with a positive working culture. As a coordinator you will show confidence and enthusiasm and the ability to use your initiative to make positive business decisions.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Use diary management to allocate Engineers or Operatives to jobs
* Accurately updating internal workflow management system with activities and information for valuations and invoices
* Invoicing or ordering parts needed
* Liaising with tenants, engineers and internal departments to ensure SLA's are met
* Ensuring that all phone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently
* Preparation of data for weekly/monthly reports
* See jobs through from start to finish ensuring they are closed off system once completed
* Free on site parking
* Modern office
Salary: £18,200 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Contractual terms: Permanent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.