Scala Developer Brighton Salary: Depends on Experience + Excellent Benefits
My client are a leading UK-based marketing technology company.
They are currently looking for a number of Scala developers with different levels of commercial experience to join their existing team based at their Brighton offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
● Develop and maintain our email suite's application components built on Scala alongside complementary technologies such as MySQL/MariaD and AWS services.
● Participate our Agile processes to ensure development velocity if optimised and communication is maximised
● Liaise with our technical and professional support teams to deliver bespoke developments to customers and resolve production platform queries
● Identify, propose and implement improvements to our software and software development processes
● Keen interest in technology
● Keeps up to date on the latest trends and technology options
● Ability to both contribute ideas and put them into practice
● Able to provide knowledge and suggestions in relation to software design and best practices
● Enthusiastic about the challenge of building a product that supports and encourages our clients in best practice
● Great team-working skills
● Good problem solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Product development with Scala, SBT and the Play framework
● Working with MySQL (ideally via Slick) and optimising DB calls
● Using and configuring version control platforms (ideally Github)
If you would like an immediate telephone interview please send your cv to: email@example.com or call - 07881273593
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.