SAS Analyst - Glasgow City Centre
Are you looking to really drive your career working for a FTSE 250 company with a 20 year track history as a market specialist? Are you keen to gain experience in a multi-faceted working environment where your work will range form technical support to design and implementation of databases? If so, this may be perfect for you!
I am looking for a highly motivated and talented SAS Analyst for this permanent role in Glasgow. You will be working with a very friendly and ambitious team who engage with all departments across the business to help achieve in the delivery of real-time management information.. This role will involve providing insightful and detailed reports and interrogating the company's data warehouse using SAS programming skills.
What will I be doing?
- SAS Programming
- Maintenance of SQL Server data tables and scheduled jobs.
- Continually observes operational performance, identifying trends and areas for investigation and analysis.
- Providing ad hoc analysis for the business areas, including supporting commentary and recommendations for performance improvements.
- Reviewing processes and systems that impact upon MI production, insight and analysis, recommending improvements in processes, systems and practices.
- Tracking, monitoring and reviewing performance against operational targets.
- Designing and creating MI tools and reporting systems capable of capturing required data, outputting relevant MI and reporting results against agreed performance measures.
- Providing technical and system related training and coaching to relevant areas of the business.
What do I need for this job?
- Advanced Microsoft excel, Microsoft access and Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Including ability to create and understand complex formulas, link databases and create working MI Tools.
- Proficient in data extraction and transformation ideally with MS SQL Server and SAS.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.