SAP Solutions Architect
Are you a SAP specialist looking for a new challenging role?
Are you commercially focused and confident managing senior stakeholders?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
As a Solutions Architect for our market leading FMCG client you will oversee the design, development and implementation of high quality solutions. This is an exciting time to join the company who is going through a significant business transformation programme and play a lead role in a team that is pivotal in successfully delivering these projects.
Role responsibilities include:
* Define, design, implement and maintain quality application solutions, including SAP solutions to support the sales and marketing teams within the business
* Collaborate with and manage senior stakeholders, ensuring they are kept up to date on project progress and long term architectural strategy
* Take overall responsibility for solution selection activities, working with software and consulting partners to identify technology trends and ensuring the business is taking a pro-active approach to new trends
* Lead a team of SAP Consultants and external resources, managing the team and allocating work to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
* Ensure 3rd level application support is delivered within SLAs
* Strong solutions architecture and design experience as well as creating strategic roadmaps for the architecture domain
* Strong knowledge of SAP
* Knowledge of business processes with past experience creating architecture processes
* Previous exposure to a multi project matrix environment
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent package available and long term potential for career progression. You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the delivery of key business projects where you will be able to see the impact of your work.
For more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.