SAP Finance Analyst - Manchester - Day Rate £200
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting opportunity for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have an opportunity available for talented SAP Finance Analyst.
The team are responsible for the raising and management of purchase orders, ordering hardware and software as well as working closely with key vendors. There is an element of Financial support provided to Cost Centre Managers and Project Managers, including charge-back, Spend Analysis and reporting, Tracking of expense and capital spend, IT billing enquiries and asset management recording.
- Raising and tracking of all Expense and Capital Purchase Orders for the Department. Receipting of Orders, tracking of orders. Creating new suppliers in SAP.
- Assisting in escalation points for queries from suppliers and vendors issues raised.
- Assisting in regular reviews with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in the processes
- Assist with the cross charge process ensuring a clean balance each month. Analyses any discrepancy issues and provides a resolution to ensure a clean balance.
- Contributing to the on-going maintenance and development of processes and services, ensuring continued compliance within SLAs and creating an environment of continuous process improvement for all IT admin processes
- Creates reports (e.g. PC / Global Print / Mobile Phones) for cross charges and Cost centre manager reports. Spend analysis and reporting.
- Supports the leadership team in preparation / creation of financial reports for Capital & Expense.
Key Attributes required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven strong customer service focus, great communication skills at all levels
- Experience in Vendor management is desirable
- Must have experience in Excel
- A logical, problem solving approach,
- Highly organised
- A strong team player
- Good working knowledge of SAP procurement modules is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Sharepoint would be preferred
- Some previous experience of working on Projects would be preferred
For further information, please call Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.