SAP Finance Analyst - Manchester - Temporary contract
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting opportunity for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have an opportunity available for a SAP Finance Analyst.
The team are responsible for the raising and management of purchase orders, as well as working closely with key vendors. There is an element of Financial support provided to Cost Centre Managers and Project Managers, including charge-back, Spend Analysis and reporting, Tracking of expense and capital spend, IT billing enquiries and asset management recording.
Key Attributes required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven strong customer service focus, great communication skills at all levels
- P&L experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- A logical, problem solving approach,
- Highly organised
- A strong team player
- Good working knowledge of SAP procurement modules is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Share-point would be preferred
- Some previous experience of working on Projects would be preferred
For further information, please call Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.