Salesforce CRM Lead
Are you an experienced Salesforce CRM Lead?
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity within an industry that makes a difference in millions of peoples lives?
If you've replied yes to these questions then I have a superb opportunity for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Salesforce Lead to join our IT team, reporting to the Head of IT. This role will be based in my clients head office is West Sussex.
Leading and identifying initiatives with the aid of Salesforce and other services resulting in increasing efficiency and improving customer service. As well as supporting UK and IE users.
Who you are
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree level or equivalent
* Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM 201)
* A solid Salesforce experience gained in a similar role
* Marketing Integration Experience with Eloqua or Marketo (not essential)
* A proven track record of teamwork with non-technical client staff and colleagues, with strong stakeholder management skills
* A proven track record of successfully project delivery with at least two full project life cycles completed.
* Salesforce Sales Cloud
* Service Cloud Console
* Lightning Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
* Fluent English language knowledge, written and verbal essential
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain compel organizational or technical problems.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence senior stakeholders and partners.
* Knowledge of Salesforce essential
* Knowledge of Salesforce related applications preferred
* Knowledge of Project Management essential
* Knowledge of change management essential
* Skills related to working in matrix teams preferred
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.