Salesforce Developer - Glasgow
Are you a Salesforce developer or a C#/Java developer with an interest in cross-training into Apex? Salesforce development is a highly niche technical skillset in the Scottish market and this is a great opportunity to work in a team which is the largest salesforce user in Scotland. Interested? Read on…
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Developer or equally someone looking to specialise in Salesforce as a vocation. The team would welcome a talented experienced developer but also have the capacity for someone who is keen to venture into this Salesforce Development with a view of making this their vocation. As this is a niche market within Scotland there is the opportunity to rapidly advance into more senior roles across the industry but equally to gain a lucrative remuneration package which would not be available in other areas of the software development market.
This role will see you working with a team of highly experienced technologists on a variety of projects for this multi-Billion pound global enterprise. You will be working with some of the best in the industry who operate well as a team and have the right attitude with an open policy on collaboration.
The company is renowned for their award winning training and progression. This is a data centric organisation with their internal technology team based in Glasgow accountable for their customer data in over 100 countries.
What will I be doing?
- Creating technical specifications for vendors / suppliers translating business requirements
- Provide technical direction on Sales and CRM Application Roadmaps.
- Demonstrate knowledge of emerging technologies in the Sales and CRM field, taking time to understand their relevance to improving business performance
- Increasing ATS team capability by facilitating training / mentoring on new and existing technologies.
- Liaise with ATS Architects and Infrastructure Service Owners on changes to ensure compliance with the companies ATS solution standards.
What do I need for this job?
- At least two years experience in Java or C# with a view of cross-training into Apex, the primary OOP development language for Salesforce
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- ITIL foundation certification would be desirable
- Salesforce administrator certification would be desirable but not essential
- A willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.