£600-£657 per day
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Consultant (technical) in Slough for a leading business.
The Contract Salesforce Consultant will have skills and experience in the following areas.
* 5+ years' experience in a CRM / Salesforce consulting role and Salesforce administration experience and exposure to custom development
* 5+ years project management experience with packaged CRM software or custom CRM implementations
* Experience of Apex , VisualForce
* Solid understanding of the Cloud Computing platform and market
* Ability to articulate the core benefits of Cloud Computing solutions, and understands basic implementation methodologies associated with Cloud solutions
* Proven track record in client management and issue resolution
Desirable skills and experience would be
* Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer)
* Experience with messaging software (e.g. Google Apps, Exchange, Lotus Notes), or Financial/HR software (e.g. Workday, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc.)
* Experience with agile development methodology
The Salesforce Consultant would be responsible for the following areas within the business
* Own the entire project lifecycle from initiation to closure, adhering to Shift's delivery methodology
* Monitor and manage a project's hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
* Provide mentorship and guidance to project team members, ensuring team members are equipped and able to execute project tasks
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age