Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a SalesForce Business Analyst in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic business, with the remit to take full ownership of SalesForce projects from cradle to grave.
The SalesForce Business Analyst will have skills and experience in the following areas.
- Previous proven SalesForce Business Analysis experience
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the project life cycle
- Previous experience of Salesforce usage, configuration and implementation
- Previous experience of supporting finance applications
- Clearly defining and documenting business requirements
- Support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Support enterprise business applications
- Identify system and process optimisation
- Ideally Salesforce ADM201 Certified
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Jira and documentation/project management tools
- Be proactive and own all work from start to completion with can do attitude
The SalesForce Business Analyst will be responsible for the following areas.
- This role is ideal for someone who is seeking an opportunity to actively improve and maintain Enterprise applications, working closely with the stakeholders to create system enhancements. and defining application roadmaps
- The ideal candidate will carry out business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows.
- Translating requirements to technical analysis, analytical solutions and define best business practice.
- Leading discovery and requirements gathering sessions to gain an understanding of Masternauts current landscape and technology
- Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within enterprise applications
- Exploring the Salesforce App Exchange or add on components to enterprise applications to enhance the functionality without customising the Org
- Manage the testing of seasonal releases/updates of enterprise applications
- Working alongside the Enterprise Architect and Application team members to design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
- Provide quality assurance (QA) and testing to stakeholder expectations and ensure solutions are operationally sustainable across all enterprise applications
This is an exciting opportunity within a face paced, dynamic, but supportive environment, working for a business that prides itself on career development for its employees.
PLease get in touch with Benjamin Applewhaite for more information 0161 835 8790
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.