Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a SalesForce Business Analyst for a leading technology business in Manchester.
The SalesForce Business Analyst will be joining the organisation, to become the key point of contact in the business for SalesForce issues, improvements and projects.
The SalesForce Business Analyst will have skills and experience in the following areas.
* 4 Yrs+ Business Analysis experience - specifically working within SalesForce projects
* Good understanding of Business Analysis techniques (SalesForce) and methods including experience of facilitating and using: Workshops, Interviews, Questionaires, SWOT, MoSCoW, PESTLE, User case modelling
* Contribute to the overall strategy - Analysis of business requirements, process mapping, cost-benefit analysis & business cases.
* Employ appropriate techniques and methods to gather high and low-level requirements producing detailed, accurate and high-quality documentation
* Technical understanding of Apex and VisualForce (Development Background) & collaboration experience with business owners and implementation teams to translate requirements into technical solutions
* Managing stakeholders across various levels of organisations and excellent communication skills.
Manchester, SalesForce Business Analyst, 9 month contract initially, £450 - £550 per day
Please get in touch for more information - 0161 835 8790
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age