£300-£400 per day
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a SalesForce Administrator for a leading business in central London.
* The SalesForce Administrator will have experience and be responsible for the following areas.
* Developing a Salesforce governance framework
* Preparing and managing Salesforce change forum (this needs to be agile allowing the business to be flexible whilst at the same time protect our investment in Salesforce
* Overseeing and configure - Assignment rules, customisation of fields, objects, record types, page layouts, reports dashboards, and validations.
* Changing account ownership on behalf of users
* Ensuring we are in compliance to ISO27001 Security / data security compliance.
* Ensuring user licenses are added, removed, and maintained compliant to license management and security policies.
* Modification of page layouts over various objects where needed
* Creating and managing reports and dashboards
* Monitoring data storage and ensuring the usage of the platform remains within the licensed parameters.
* Assisting with importing or updating data on a large scale
* Password resets, account creation and management
* Maintain bespoke/internal Salesforce documentation
* Supporting Salesforce end-users on a day-to-day basis with the use of Salesforce or related apps.
* Broad understanding of Salesforce Administration
* Able to interoperate business requirements and efficiently configure Salesforce
This is an ASAP start date.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age