About this role
Customer Sales Advisor (hybrid)
Location - Glasgow City centre
Salary - £23k base plus uncapped bonus
Hours - Monday to Friday ( 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm with one 12pm -8pm shift per week which can be changed if needed)
* Are you looking for a new step into your career with massive progression opportunities?
* Would you like to earn an uncapped & competitive bonus and join one of the largest international health care insurance companies in the world?
* Would you like to work hybrid, so you have best of both worlds?
* Would you like to benefit form a top-class benefit package that benefits your family also?
* Would you like to join an organisation that take pride in internal promotions and development?
You might be the just the person we are looking for!
My client are a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. We reward our sales staff for excellent performance, our average team member will earn 1.1K in bonus over month, our top performer earned 2K last month (actual figures) so our KPI's are achievable.
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will reporting to the Sales Manager and you will be responsible for handling incoming queries from web-based customers to meet their needs, with the goal of closing the sale. You will also be responsible for generating sales through outbound calls to leads generated via the website and work to problem solve and ensure an accurate, efficient, and smooth sales process. No cold calling is involved in this role, and you will be given an opportunity to earn 50K plus yearly.
We offer fantastic working hours to allow a positive work life balance - no weekend working!
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Respond to all customer enquiries relating to eligibility, plan benefit coverage, policy terms and conditions and strive for first call resolution
* Achieve sales targets pre-determined by management
* Communicate regularly with members
* Provide a customer service excellence
* Overcome objections and build successful relationships
* Update in-house systems Sales Force
* Sell with integrity and treat customers fairly
* Interface effectively with internal colleagues, the client management team, the medical team staff etc. to resolve customer issues
* Maintain accurate records and files as required
* Actively support other team members and the achievement of team objectives
* Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations
* To carry out other ad hoc tasks as required to meet business needs
Skills / Experience
* Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
* Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
* Good verbal and written communication
* Ability to exercise judgement
* Ability to organise, prioritise and manage work flow
* Basic system navigation and Microsoft application skills
* Regulatory awareness
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary that is reviewed yearly, in-depth training, monthly paid bonus for achieving KPI's, also a yearly company performance bonus, life insurance, private health/dentalcare, excellent pension plan, share scheme, discounts on products/services, daily allowance of £8 to help cover food/travel costs, modern offices, parking facilities, wellbeing program and much more
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
08 March 2024
£40000 - £52000 per annum
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Learn more about a career in Sales
If you’re passionate about business development or thinking about starting a career in sales, our recruitment consultants have a varied network of clients who work across multiple industries.