Job title: Sales Team Manager
Job Salary: £32,000 plus monthly bonus, OTE £50,000
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Marketing Leading Business!!
Our client based in Manchester City Centre are a market leader in their industry and are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers. They are current;y looking for a new Sales Team Manager. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
As Sales Team Manager you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £30,000
- An uncapped commission structure with a realistic OTE of £50,000
- Amazing brand new offices in the centre of Manchester with break out areas and dedicated games room!
- Private health care scheme
- Staff incentives and days out every quarter
- Pension scheme plus life assurance
- 28 days per year holiday rising every year of service
- Your birthday off every year plus a charity day out of the office!
- Childcare vouchers
- Amazing progression opportunities
- Various staff events and parties throughout the year
As Contact Centre Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving the performance of an experienced team of advisors to ensure targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer focused environment.
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Working with senior management to identify opportunities to develop sales and operational processes
- Experience managing a team in sales / account management environment
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- Ability to effectively manage change in a fast paced environment
- Strong coaching background
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Key words: Contact Centre Team Manager, Contact Centre Team Leader, Inbound Sales Team Leader, Inbound Sales Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader
Initial basic of up to £30,000 + Commission