Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Manager?
Our Edinburgh based client was set up with the intention of making a difference to their customer's lifestyle. Although our client is still starting their journey it has experienced an exceptional period of growth over the past 12 months and they are not stopping there.
As such they are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join them with immediate effect, you will head up a brand new sales team which has been specifically designed to raise brand awareness, educate their customer base and help them grow the business through targeted marketing campaigns.
If you are experienced in building up a sales team from scratch and enjoy the challenges that this brings then this role could be just for you.
As an Sales Team Leader you will be tasked with the following duties:
* Managing a team of telesales advisors (outbound)
* Devising training programs
* Conduct ongoing coaching and performance when needed
* Set targets through KPI's
* Ensure consistency throughout the sales floor
* Contribute and offer improvements in other areas of the company
* Help with the recruitment process
* Deal with any escalations
As you will be tasked with heading up this new team you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Experienced sales management experience
* Proven track record for achieving success
* Call centre management experience
* Experience within training/coaching/121s and actively being involved in the development of employees.
* Excellent communicator
* Be Inspiring and motivational
* Enjoys a fast paced environment
This a full time and permanent position, 37.5 hours per week shift pattern, working 5 out of 6 days between 10am-6pm Mon - Sat. Although there is ample opportunity to earn monthly commission you will still receive a generous salary up to £28K (DOE) per annum) and enjoy a host of other benefits.
Our client is wanting to fill this quickly so do not delay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.