Sales Team Leader; Mobile/field based across a circa 60 mile radius from Birmingham; Permanent and full time hours; £30,000 salary per annum with strong benefits including monthly commission (OTE £40,000) company car and excellent incentives!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a B2B or B2C product salesperson with experience managing small teams, for one of Search Consultancy's most valued clients. Working within an expansive geographical area from West to East Midlands, the Sales Team Leader will be proactive dealing with the sales requirements of both the wider team and also within their own direct B2B face to face business development. Taking up a reasonable amount of the Sales Team Leaders' time, this wide-ranging role will also include:
1) Training, coaching & team development
2) Setting and managing team sales targets (including that of wider area/divisional sales strategy)
3) Management reporting
Including a varied and very fast paced role, this Sales Team Leader job will provide a great opportunity for future development, earnings potential, and stability within a leading business.
Minimum level person requirements:
* Sales team management experience ideally within a fast paced product retail environment
* Previous/current consultative sales background selling either in either B2B or B2C product environments
* Exhibits an entrepreneurial mind, being self reliant to manage their own time and that of their own team
* Full & Valid UK license
If you feel the experience on your CV matches the above requirements, then please send this across via the link provided today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.