Are you an experienced sales team leader? Do you have a proven track record of leading a sales team to maximise their full potential?
Our Dunfermline based client is a top rated provider of expert home care and protection cover, their aim is to provide peace of mind for all it's customers for every minute of every day. With over 160,000 UK wide customers they have gained a strong foothold in the heating and boiler industry.
Due to plans for considerable growth our client is looking for a vastly experienced sales team leader to lead, coach and mentor an established team of 11-15 sales and retentions agents. As a Sales Team Leader you will be a true leader and have excellent people skills, whilst understanding my clients core values and ensuring that they are instilled throughout the team in everything that they do.
Along with the above responsibilities a Sales Team Leader would be expected to successfully carry out the following tasks:
* Fully manage the performance of your team (Planning for short and long term goals)
* Ensure regulatory compliance via call monitoring and ongoing coaching
* Manage your team's daily performance through KPI's whilst providing regular 1-2-1 performance reviews.
* Support and comply with forecasts and budgets for the call centre
* Participate in recruitment of new call centre agents
* Submit relevant MI data to improve performance at the centre
* Ensure that customers are treated fairly throughout the Operations processes
Due to the expectations of this role, to be considered for the Sales Team leader role you will need to have the following experiences:
* Minimum of 2 years as a Team Leader with Leadership Experience including
o Absence Management
o Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
o Performance Management; including Goal Setting and Coaching Skills
o Onboarding new colleagues
o Employee training experience including coaching on both technical & soft skills
* Good Product Knowledge and/or relevant Industry Experience,
* Strong Sales and / or Retention background skill-set
* Strong Communication Skills
* Ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders
My client is offering a rewarding salary of up to £25K (DOE) plus and excellent bonus structure. The operating hours are Mon - Fri 8am-8pm, Saturdays 10am-5.30pm and Sunday's (10am-4.30pm). As a Sales Team Leader you would be expected to work 40 hours per week however the shifts can be negotiable.
As my client is entering its busy period they are looking for this role to be filled asap, due to this those with a long term notice period or extensive travel plans may not be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.