Sales Support Executive - London W2 - permanent £ 22,000 pa Plus many additional benefits
Are you passionate about travel?
Are you enthusiastic, a hard worker with experience of delivering a supreme service?
A great opportunity has arisen to join a busy Sales Support team based in London. We are looking for someone who enjoys administrative duties; has great attention to detail; can effectively prioritise their own work load and in general, has a positive outlook. The role involves working closely with the sales team as well as liaising with supplier's daily and so confidence and strong communication skills are very important. If you thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment this is the perfect role for you.
* Ticketing, issuing /Reissuing /Refund tickets in Galileo and issuing all clients documentation
* Manage allocation & host to host bookings - ensuring confirmations are received within the set turnaround time and checking that all details are accurate
* Work through supplier request responses from the mailbox and updating confirmations to the bookings
* Communicating with reservation agents and providing support to get bookings confirmed and if required investigate further into alternative options
* Maintaining and developing strong working relationships with suppliers and liaising to check progress of bookings on request and challenging any denied requests.
* Responsible for handling and re arranging any components affected by delays or schedule changes and assisting in schedule change management from initial notification to advising the passenger.
* Run and manage reports to ensure quality control.
* Dealing with effectively with any in resort issues speaking with the clients directly.
* General working knowledge of Galileo
* Excellent attention to details , effective problem solver who is organised, Flexible and punctual
* Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
Shift work is required - shift times 08:30-17:00, 9:00-17:30 and 12.30-21:00. Two weekend days work will also be required on a rotational basis.
* Private Healthcare scheme
* Discounted travel after 6 months probation
* Yearly familiarisation trips to Canada
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to work in the Travel Industry ……
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.