ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT PERMANENT SALES ADMIN OPPORTUNITY?
Are you a motivated Administrator who has at least 1 year's previous admin experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge to work within a successful, thriving company, working in a vibrant office alongside a supportive team?
Yes? Then read on…….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator to work for a fast paced busy company based in Edinburgh City Centre. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 9-530pm. My client is looking for a real self starter who is highly organised and can work on your own initiative within a busy environment.
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Processing Orders
* Dealing with client calls
* Data Entry/ Using databases
* Typing up of documents
* Processing Invoices/dealing with customer quotes
* Processing of new clients and existing work
* General office duties
You will need:
* Proven experience in an administrative role
* A friendly attitude and be a team player
* Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Highly organised and attention to detail
* Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
* Good numeracy skills would be desirable
* A self starter
* Resilient work ethic
This is a great opportunity to become apart of a fast growing company and work in a great location within a stunning office environment.
Do you have the necessary skills for this demanding and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.