Sales Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join a well-establishing and growing firm based in Ellesmere Port, Wirral. This is a busy and varied role, in which you will need excellent attention to detail, time management and IT skills. We are looking for someone who is exceptional on Excel as this will be the software you will use on a daily basis to process orders. Your hard work will be rewarded by an excellent salary of up to £18,000 and benefits package. Hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm, with free parking and easy access to local public transport links as well.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Processing of Order forms for both the New Sales & Client Management teams
* Processing & dealing with Media orders & queries
* Scanning processed orders with additional documents
* Updating Client Account details
* Changing customers data criteria
* Confirming orders for Invoicing & creating Credit Notes
* Extra administration duties that may be required
* Reception duties when required
* Keeping to daily deadlines
* Dealing with Internal customers issues quickly
* Sales administration
* To be able to work well under pressure
* Attention to detail (accuracy is paramount)
* To be able to work under own initiative
If you have the right skills and experience we want to hear from you today. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.