Sales Support Administrator
Our Client, a modern, dynamic IT equipment company based in Edinburgh City Centre have an exciting full-time Sales Support Administrator role in their Sales department. As part of their Sales Department you will be part of a team who deliver and provide excellent service to their clients. Your main focus will be to provide administrative support to both the sales team and sales director.
* Provide admin support to both sales team and sales director
* Write up purchase and sales orders, using the companies bespoke trading system
* Manage end to end process of orders, keeping open lines of communication between the company, logistics and the clients of the business.
* Provide research for calling lists for our brokers
* Monitor orders rectifying issues and notify relevant parties
* Produce reports for Sales Director
Essential Skill and experience required:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Professional manner
* Meticulous eye for detail
* Quick to learn new programmes, although full training will be provided
* Full, clean driving licence
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Team player
Salaries and Benefits:
Starting Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE
Holiday Entitlement is 28 days per annum (including statutory holidays).
Personal phone insurance
Holiday purchase scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.