Sales Support Administrator - Farnborough - £12.10ph - 37.5hrs pw
Shifts cover: Monday to Friday 8-6pm & Saturday 9-5pm
**Option for overtime**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Sales Support Administrator to join this well established, forward thinking, busy team in Farnborough. This will involve adapting quotations for new and retained business, including rate profiling and commission adaptation to meet the requirements of the proposal whilst maintaining profitability and targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Calculate and negotiate new deal profiles, balancing risk and reward
* Challenge, validate and obtain authorisation for requests outside of own authorisation for rates, commissions and residual values
* Clarify impact of retailer/partner package on individual deal profiles to resolve queries and optimise new business opportunities
* Provide concise and detailed advice to retailer/partner on tactical campaigns to avoid significant financial risk for all parties
* Strengthen relationships with retailers and partners
* Provide advice to Retailers/Partners on status of proposals in Underwriting
* Provide detailed guidance on quoting in FAMOS; the data analyst network
* Validate customer proofs for authenticity. All data disputes, address checks and direct debit changes checked thoroughly.
* Adhere to set specific administrative objectives to ensure all tasks are completed within agreed SLA.
* Complete various administrative duties to include Balance to Finance checks, the Reloading of erroneous agreements and Department procedure documentation
* Assist with the workflow allocation and daily team rotas.
* Assist with the production of daily telephony stats and reports.
What you'll need:
* Ability to work in a high-pressure, high-call volume environment
* Ability to handle and prioritise multiple high priority tasks to ensure completion within given timescales
* Provide appropriate and flexible support during weekends, bank holidays and busy periods as required to ensure a consistent service is provided
* Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data
* Strong telephone and customer service skills
* Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* Proven ability to work to deadline with a high level of accuracy
* Negotiation skills
* Commercial awareness
* Previous experience in a telephone based customer service role
* Highly flexible individual as additional support will be required at peak times
What you'll receive:
* Competitive salary
* An excellent placement working within a prestigious brand
* Long term, 6 month contract
* Accrued holiday pay
* Auto-enrolment pension
Do you have passion for delivering 5* customer service and a head for numbers? Then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age