Looking for an innovative and dynamic individual to join the marketing team based in Hale.
Someone who can offer all round support to the Account Director and business needs.
You will need to be tenacious, resourceful and good at handling pressure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Detailed research into companies and markets
* Compile and organise competitor ads into sectors so that they can be accessed easily
* Use Hubspot, (CRM software), to log and monitor the Account Director's sales funnel
* Compile and distribute meeting minutes, with attention to detail regarding action points, timelines and responsibility
* Assist with Sales Account Management and focus on upselling services to current clients
* Recent Sales/Marketing graduate (preferred)
* A professional style and an inquisitive and analytical nature
* A keen eye for detail
* An outgoing individual with the ability to develop and nurture stakeholder relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self-starter with a strong work ethic
* Keen eye for spotting opportunity and emerging trends
* Educated to degree level in Marketing/Business (preferred)
What we offer:
* Dynamic and creative office environment
* Career development opportunities
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Pension and Employee Assistance Programme
* Potential to receive bonus payments
* Breakout areas including pool and table-tennis table
* Annual ski trip
To be consider please apply with your CV in confidence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.