Are you a Sales Representative looking for a fantastic new sales role with a market-leading utility company in Rotherham? The client we're working with is undergoing an exciting period of growth that has resulted in the need for a new Sales Representative to join their supportive and collaborative team.
This sales role comes with a basic salary of £18,137, with an achievable commission of £6,000 per year. There is no weekend work required, and the position comes with excellent company benefits. You will be able to enjoy the state-of-the-art offices, including breakout leisure facilities that emphasise a mix of work and play.
The focus of this sales role will be to handle sales enquiries regarding a variety of products. You will be tasked with producing quotes for new products to consumers and managing a pipeline of potential deals over the line.
Your core Sales Representative responsibilities in this sales role will be:
● Handling sales calls and quoting customers on a variety of products
● Managing a pipeline of potential deals
● Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
● Building rapport with customers, overcoming objections and closing sales opportunities
This sales role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. This is a full-time sales role where you will have the ability to offer input, build your business development executive role, and take advantage of the company's commission structure.
The Sales Representative will need:
● Previous experience in a targeted role
● CRM and pipeline building experience
● Experience of managing a book of business
● Confident and persuasive communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
Interviews for this Sales Representative role in Sheffield will take place remotely, either online or by phone, while the COVID-19 lockdown lasts. Contact us asap to avoid missing this great opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age